The Column

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Young blogger tells senator off in town hall

Senators Lindsey Graham(R-SC) and John McCain (R-AZ) held a town hall at 9 a.m. Monday here in town, and I didn't go. Could have, but I had some making-a-living things to do.

This young woman got into a frank discussion with Graham, who is one of those Republicans who quacks and waddles like a Democrat. Here's part of the exchange:

... so as soon as the meeting was over, I practically ran over to the swarm of people surrounding the senators, elbowed my way through, and as he grabbed my hand to shake it and give a fake smile, I stopped him and said, "Senator Graham, you did not answer my question." He stopped, looked at me, and said, "Are you a Ron Paul supporter?" to which I replied, "I am, but you still didn't answer my question from earlier ..."

Should have gone to the town hall, just to see that.

No comments: