The Column

Thursday, February 24, 2011

A cookie endorsement I'd like to see




Just how good are those Thin Mint cookies?

Good enough to fight over.

Seems a pair of roommates in Florida had a real knock-down drag-out, including chasing one another with scissors, because one apparently stole the other's Girl Scout cookies.

Here's the story, according to the Associated Press:

"Police say the roommate's husband tried to separate them. The roommate said she gave the cookies to Howard's children ... Howard is charged with aggravated battery with a deadly weapon and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon. She was released Monday on $10,000 bail."


OK. I like Thin Mints myself, and when I get them I tend to protect my stash. But there may be some over-the-line behavior here. Maybe.

What do you think?

###